Hi, sorry it took me so long to do this. I have been busy with real life. Anyway, thank you for this, it’ll be fun!
1. Let’s start with some of my favourite colours.
2. I love travelling. And when I say travelling, I simply mean going somewhere, it doesn’t have to be anything special. I love sitting on a train on my way to school. Sitting in a car driving across the countryside? Awesome. I wish I could do that all day long.
3. If I’d have to choose only one food I’d eat for the rest of my life, it would absolutely and most definitely be salmon. I just can’t get enough of it. I would and will eat it in any form: raw, cooked, chopped, diced, mushed, boiled, on bread, in soups, salads, just by itself… I just looove salmon.(And I just realized, looking at my favourite colours, I’d probably wear it too.)
4. I’m pretty picky when it comes to food otherwise. I hate frozen foods and “convenience foods” because I don’t know what’s really in them and they are pretty much junk anyway. I like cooking my own food because then I know the quality of the ingredients and what they actually are. My boyfriend likes to describe my attitude towards food as “Tantor”.
Everything is suspicious!
5. I wish I could have a pet moose. Yes. Preferably one that is really, really big or one that is like dog-sized miniature moose.
pretentious-murmur said: Blazej looks like Błażej, which is polish (or czech) Blaise. I don’t even know how to transcript it… something like Bwazhey? Also you take nice pictures :) (and you gave him nice makeover)
Oh, that looks like it makes sense. :D Thank you for the info, it might me easier for me now to proof read my text because I know how to say his name. :D
Also, thank you for you nice comments. :)